Tuesday 3 July 2012

More Pooch Paintings

Its not all doom and grey mist being back at work. I enjoy the banter with fellow workers and it is also giving me a lead to sell more pooch paintings. Im happy to say that I am still developing my art skills and making a pound or two in the process.

I brought these two beloved dogs back to life in these paintings and their owner was delighted with the results.




Im not missing much summer either as the recent bad weather would have kept me indoors much of the time anyway.

1 comment:

Click Here said...

This is my very first time I visited here. I discovered numerous cool stuff in your website especially its discussion. From the tons of feedback in your articles, I suppose I am not the one getting all of the enjoyment right here! Proceed the excellent job.