Friday 17 November 2017

Into The Wilderness ... Summer Isles Part 2,3 & 4

Attached are the remaining videos of my summer "Summer Isles" trip. It really was a beautiful day and I spent around ten hours going round over twelve of the Islands ..Reefs and Rocks. My route was quite confusing ..as I just followed my nose.. to make the best of the day.

I covered approx. 45 miles.


Video Part 2


Video Part 3


Video Part 4



Direct link to U Tube for Part 2
Direct link to U Tube for Part 3
Direct link to U Tube for Part 4

2 comments:

Leguma said...

Wonderful quality of the pic's and the scenery, then I was happily surprised by the choice of music. My favourite Scottish band Runrig, got 14 of their cd's... Mara is the one I like a lot. More trips coming, I do hope!
Best regards,
Leif G M

Donny Wilcox said...

Many thanks for looking in and for the kind words Leguma ..its appreciated. I use Runrig songs quite a lot in my boat videos as they are a fav of mine too.
Plenty more trips coming too ..but a mix of boating..walking..and well.. just anything else that inspires me at the time..like the Old Memories one I just posted. Hope you find it interesting too