Sunday 12 November 2017

Late Autumn in the Trossachs ... Ben Venue

Here is a little extra intermission. It was such a lovely day today ..I went walking in the Trossachs.

The views from the top of Ben Venue are some of the best in Scotland.. so I do hope you watch it to the end to see if you agree. Dante's Prayer is a beautiful song by Loreena McKennitt too.

Hope you Enjoy..





Make sure to watch it in HD as well..if you need to change settings..here is the direct link to my video on U Tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeVGoCqFCY0

2 comments:

Ian Johnston said...

What a cracker of a day you had there Donny! A candidate for one of the best views in the southern Highlands?

Donny Wilcox said...

Hi Ian ..it was a lovely day ..and I could see the Hills of Arran and Paps of Jura too..it was so clear. I love the mountains like my kids.. they are all different ..but to say one is better than the other can be a little unfair ?

However Ben Venue has a character of its own ..and I highly recommend it. I'm sure you can identify with my thoughts. Like photos ..the last ones we took are the best :-D

Thanks for commenting ..its nice to know there is still some life left in blog land