Sunday 5 November 2017

The GoPro's Maiden Voyage

Although I'm not as smart as the latest smart phones .. I do try to keep up with modern technology as best I can. During my long absence I recall multiple dreams where I longed to become a movie maker. Not to be famous or even rich ..but simply to happily while away some of my free time.

During my blog absence ..I retired myself from the working routine that seemed to sap any creative energy I had. I have now lived in the "Promised Land" for the past three years.. and see no reason to return to industrial slavery. This means I have a lot of free time in my hands..as well as a Gopro video camera ..a couple of boats and a pair of walking boots

This was my first GoPro attempt at movie making. In June this year on Loch Fyne. I started to use title lines to add interest to the videos ..as I realise .. no one wants to listen to my dulcet tones.





I should perhaps mention.. all the video clips are in HD format ..so if you have the bandwidth ..make sure you set them to HD for best definition.
Hopefully that makes sense..and doesn't sound like too much smart phone talk ?

No comments: