Monday 26 March 2018

The Grey Man (Part Two)

Below is part two of my weekend visit to Glen Trool. It give a brief introduction why I enjoy living out my car when I can during the summer.

There are clips of a large raptor included in the video..and I'm not sure if it was an eagle or big buzzard ?

The tail looks too fan shaped for a Golden Eagle ..and the wings not wide enough for a Sea Eagle ..but I'm also reasonably certain it was too big for a buzzard but size can be deceptive at height.

It had something in its beak and I notice it drops a part of whatever its scoffing (You can perhaps see it in HD too) Anyhoo..if anyone more familiar with birds with bent beaks could ID it for me ..it would be appreciated


Direct link to video on U Tube


The Grey Man ... Part three will follow when I have assembled the clips into a movie

No comments: